Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/365

This is day 2 of snow! Brent was off of work again today and the kids were dying to get outside to play in the snow. They lasted much longer this time and we made our first snow man! I think he will probably be the most unique (aka ugly) snowman in the neighborhood. When I say "we" made it, pretty much Brent gathered the snow and I made it. Ben lost interest after the bottom portion and Delia was afraid to walk anywhere in the snow. There is a layer of ice over the top of the snow which made it a little slippery. Gotta love the near rotten grapes for eyes, nose, mouth, and yes our snowman has ears. We had a cute hat, but Ben decided he wanted to use one of the sandcastle buckets for the hat and sand shovels for arms. He is kind of cute.
11/365

16 comments:

Chelsea January 11, 2011 at 5:56 PM  

Way to go, creativity!!

Branson January 11, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

How fun! I think all 3 of them are cute :)

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About January 11, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

How fun! I love her little hat and ya'll did a great job on the snowman! Beautiful picture too!

grandmabish January 11, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

I LOVE the processing on this one! I like how Delias hat is over her eye. I think Mr Snowman looks great with the bucket hat and shovel arms!

Carrie January 11, 2011 at 10:05 PM  

Hahaha! I like your ugly snowman :) This is a great picture. Can I ask about your editing?

whippetmom January 11, 2011 at 10:16 PM  

:) Great snowman! And love your pping!

Megan January 11, 2011 at 11:07 PM  

I like your theme here of "hat slightly over the eyes" :) Still a little jealous of your snow!

Carrie January 11, 2011 at 11:24 PM  

I love the color of the photo. I see a vintage feel to the photo.

Ingrid January 11, 2011 at 11:49 PM  

Nope! I think he's great not ugly at all.

I like the texture you added. I'm not there yet with them. I tried downloading some textures from Rita (Coffeeshop) but I couldn't figure out where they went to. :(
~ingrid

Katherine January 12, 2011 at 6:40 AM  

LOVE the snowman. . .I'm impressed, ok maybe I am easily impressed, but still.

Amanda Norton January 12, 2011 at 7:57 AM  

How cute! I love the snow man. And Delais sweet face in the one yesterday is precious!!

Jennifer Gammon January 12, 2011 at 8:05 AM  

Great snow man! Much more impressive than ours :)

KG January 12, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

I enjoy seeing your pictures and how you edit them! I also really enjoy how you number your pictures. Would you be willing to share how you do that with me? I would love to do that with my pictures!

Courtney January 13, 2011 at 7:05 AM  

He's definitely cute :O) Love the edit!! Does Delia love pinkalicious too?? Kate is OBSESSED!! :O)

Val January 14, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

What an incredible photo.

Jennifer January 14, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

So cute! I absolutely love the processing you did!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP