Friday, December 31, 2010

365/365

I can't believe today is the last day! It makes me a little sad. I have learned a lot this year about myself and about photography. Last night while waiting up for Brayden's last feeding of the day, I looked through all of my photos from the year. It has been fun and challenging and I feel like I captured some memories that I wouldn't have if not for this project. I hope to keep learning about photography in the year to come and have a few ideas as to where to start. Personally, I plan to slow down a little and enjoy my kids more. I had a talk with a friend the other night and I realize I need to say no less and yes more. It is crazy how much each of them have grown physically and even more amazing to me how each of them have grown more into their own little people this year. A LOT of change can come in 365 days. Oh, and I'm not giving up on Flylady. One of these days it will stick, right?

I still haven't decided what to do as far as a 365 vs P52. Life is a little busy at the moment and I'm not sure I have it in me this year to commit to a 365. On one hand I look forward to a breather, on the other, I would love to document our life as a family of 5 for the upcoming year as a 365. Either way, I am going to modify this blog and go from there. The look will change (eventually), the location will not. I am thinking I might still take a photo a day, but just post once a week. Hopefully that will take a little pressure off.

Thank you to all of my 365 "friends" that I have met this year!
And everyone else that suffered through my long posts! Your support, encouragement, and comments have really kept this project moving along for me. I feel like I know all of you and you have really made this project special. I can't wait to see what you gals can crank out in 2011.

We toasted in the New Year at about 630pm with the kids with sparkling grape juice. As I write this the kids are all tucked into bed and Brent is painting Brayden's ceiling blue. Brayden is moving into his new room tomorrow. So he will be turning a new leaf tomorrow as well. I just realized I never posted pictures of Delia's finished room. Woops! It isn't 100% anyway, but getting there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
365/365

Brayden--Day 32
First smiles!!! In spite of feeling crabby because of yucky SOY (it is making us all crabby), Brayden managed to bust out a few smiles. And I managed to capture one! What a way to end the year :)
365/365

5 comments:

grandmabish December 31, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

I have LOVED your blog this year and will look forward to whatever you do next year. Happy new year!

Megan December 31, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Congrats on finishing up the year! I love following along with your sweet family and looking at your beautiful pictures. Here's to a fabulous 2011!

Melissa Weber January 1, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Congrats! I've enjoyed following you and getting to *Know* you this year. Looking forward to 2011 and staying in touch if you do another blog. Happy New Year!

Alison January 1, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

Congratulations!!! What an incredible accomplishment. I've loved following you this year! All the best in 2011!

Courtney January 1, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

Yay!! You did it!! I am so excited to see what 2011 brings you. I have loved your photos and your stories! Thanks for the encouragement this year!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP