Thursday, December 30, 2010

364/365

I can't believe there is only one more day left of this year. I feel like the past year has really flown by. Today I was practicing a little with Ben. Testing out different apertures. He let me for a little bit. He got this pillow pet for Christmas and brings it all over the house. He is really funny about making voices for his animals. So far, they all sound the same, but I am continually asking his animals questions just so I can hear the voice.
364/365

We spent our day at Sam's Club today. Forty five minutes later and a free lunch for myself, my friend, and our kids I finally had an online purchase returned. Goodness gracious! Three hour round trip that should have taken half the time.

Little Brayden--Day 31. I just love his shiny little eyes. And he is tracking now. I also love checking off the little milestones. And thinking of that today, I can remember all of the little things that I did with Ben as an infant. It is difficult to remember those things with Delia. I'm hoping this blog will jog those little memories that fade so quickly.
364/365

3 comments:

grandmabish December 30, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

He is so adorable! Is he feeling better? I hope so. I hope you can rest too. It is so hard to be up with a sick baby. My 5 year old grandson got this same pillow pet. They are so cute. It is fun that you remember my birds in the fog. These gulls are out in all kinds of weather. It's going down to "0" tonight. Brrrr!

BarbRiley December 31, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Our girls got pillow pets last year and they were a huge hit around here too! Brayden is a cutie!

Megan December 31, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

What is it about pillow pets?? Isaac received one last year, and it's cute, but... I must just be too old to get it :)
I wanted to say- if you're looking to challenge yourself on composition, Sarah's ACC 101 class on CM is awesome. I felt stuck in a comp rut before I took it and I haven't felt that way since. She's going to run 201 next, so I think it'll be a couple months before 101 is offered again. Maybe enough time for you to hit your stride as a Mom of 3 and feel up to doing a workshop. If you need a little enabling... let me know, I'll talk the class up some more :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP