Tuesday, December 28, 2010

362/365

I had a fun day today! A friend came over to visit this morning and then girls night in the evening! Thanks Amanda for having a birthday. I needed it ;) And Happy Birthday!

This afternoon I spent with my big boy playing legos. I have really enjoyed the past few days and lego building with Ben. We have built 2 1/2 trucks today that go with his new lego sets. A couple of thousand lego bricks later and we will have a fire station and an auto shop. I knew that he was ready to move along to more challenging legos, but what has surprised me is his ability to follow the instructions so accurately. Ben never ceases to amaze me. Here is a little collage of this afternoons lego building.
362/365

Brayden--Day 29
I can't believe that almost a whole month has passed since I met this little man. It has been a blur and not the easiest of months, but I hope that my memory of it never fades. So quickly we forget the little things. My memory of his first month wouldn't be complete without a little suction bulb action. Don't tell him that I actually enjoy sucking his nose out with it, because obviously he doesn't care for it so much. I guess that is the nurse in me. Just to clarify, I would much rather he not be sick.
362/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP