Monday, December 27, 2010

361/365

Today was another good day. Last night could have gone better, but you can't be angry with a sick baby! One of these days we will feel recharged around here. I can't wait until that day.

The kids enjoyed playing with their new toys. We played a game as a family, which is always fun. Everyone got along today and now that I think about it, NO ONE went to time out today. Whoa, that is really something. Brayden was the model baby. Maybe feeling recharged will come sooner rather than later.

Here are some sparkly pink shoes. Delia loves all things pink and sparkly!
361/365

Brayden--Day 28
Today was a great day with Brayden! I think he is feeling better from his cold even though he sounds sooooo pitiful when he coughs. Let me tell you, there is nothing that sounds sadder than a 4 week old with a cough. He sounds so tiny and fragile. Anyway, here he is playing on his (once Ben's and then Delia's) playmat and actually enjoying himself without my help. I hope this is a trend, but I don't want to jinx us. I guess I just did!
361/365

Brent got me the Lastolite target for me for Christmas that was on my wishlist. I played with it a little bit today, but I'm not sure if I like it or not. It may go back. My WB was really yellow a lot of the time and the exposure still needed tweaking too. I'm going to play a little bit more before I decide....

2 comments:

Courtney December 28, 2010 at 2:34 AM  

Love those sparkly shoes!! Where did you get them??? I'm so glad to hear you are going to do a 52 week. I would sure miss seeing your sweet kids!! Love Brayden's hair in that one :O)

Vicki Smith December 28, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Hi Laurie, I've really enjoyed catching up with your blog. I've been so behind the last couple months and have barely been able to keep up with my own blog! :) Congratulations on your new little guy... he is adorable. Hope he's feeling better soon. Will you be doing another 365 next year? I hope to get some energy back soon so hopefully I can talk myself into taking it on again... especially with our new addition coming next July! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP