Sunday, December 26, 2010

360/365

Today has been a little hectic. I didn't mention yesterday that Brayden has the crud that our other two kids have. Merry first Christmas poor little guy. He hasn't exactly been the easiest baby thus far and this doesn't make things any easier. He did last a lot longer last night between feeds! Just a hint that he will progress even though I feel it is likely because he was totally worn out from yesterday and because his stomach is likely full of mucous. Yuck!

Brent went into work for a while this afternoon. Ben and I played a game that he had been wanting to open. It wasn't quite as cool as I had imagined. I don't think he was too impressed either. Kind of a dominoes and marble run game mixed into one. He loves his legos too. Delia napped and Brayden was due to eat during our play time. Ben said, "It's hard with a baby in the house." I think he has heard one of the grown ups say this, but he is right. I can't give everyone the attention they deserve. Brayden requires much more hands on attention and I hate that the other two end up being next in line. So is life, I guess, but I feel a little guilty at times.

Brent took the kids out this morning for a bit to play in the snow. We need one of those plastic sled things. Now that would be fun! I only took a couple of pictures and none of them are good. I don't like the cold and could only stand it for a few minutes.
360/365

And later I tried tried to get a few snowflake macros. I should have read up on it before hand.....and now that I have, I hope to do better next time. So, this is the best that I got. If you look closely, you'll see a snowflake on it's side. Lousy, but I hope I can get a good one next time. Hopefully this winter will bring us more SNOW!!!!
360/365

1 comments:

Courtney December 28, 2010 at 2:35 AM  

Wow!! I love your snow flake picture :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP