Friday, December 24, 2010

358/365

Merry Christmas Eve! I can't believe Christmas is here! I feel like I have been so rushed this season that I haven't gotten to take the time to enjoy the kids like I would have liked. Today I want to enjoy every moment with the kids and have a fun day. So far today, the big kids and I have played in the playroom and played a few games...and more is in the works for this evening. We plan to make our gingerbread house, bake cookies from Santa (break and bake!), and have a movie marathon complete with hot chocolate and popcorn! I hope the kids cooperate and are in for everything planned. I hope to create fun memories that the kids will have forever.

And snow is in the forecast for tomorrow! I'm so excited! A "dusting" of 2 inches or so is what is expected. I'll be happy just to see snowfall. Snow is the icing on the cake for us in the south as a "White Christmas" just isn't something we expect here. I know Ben will be soooooo excited and I hope Delia will love it more than last year.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone enjoys their family and loved ones this season. I know I will. :)
358/365

Brayden--Day 25
358/365

4 comments:

grandmabish December 25, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Merry Christmas Laurie! i hope you have a wonderful day complete with some snow! These two photos are beautiful! I especially love the cookies for Santa. That would make a great Christmas card...Hallmark might buy that one! Thank you for being my photo blog friend this year. I feel like I know you and your sweet family.
love, Karren

whippetmom December 25, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

:) Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas as a family of 5 :) Love the last picture of you and little man!

Courtney December 26, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

Merry Christmas!! I can't believe Brayden is 3 weeks already!!! Love the photo of the cookies! Hope you enjoyed your wonderful famiy!

Megan December 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

Merry Christmas :) What a sweet little guy you have there!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP