Tuesday, December 21, 2010

355/365

Four more days until Christmas! My goal today was to get a LOT of wrapping done and to get the mantel Santa ready. The mantel isn't as pretty as in the past, I skipped putting ornaments on the garland, but it is good enough for this year. The stockings are hung and waiting for Santa to fill them. The wrapping didn't quite go as planned either. Between feedings and lunch and naps and a little one on one with Ben, only a few were wrapped. I'm going to work hard tonight and tomorrow so I can pack away the wrapping paper before Christmas is actually here. Hopefully, one of these years I'll be more on the ball and get it done early! I'm a little doubtful though.

We have been practicing the inside voice and "Shhhh." Well, we have always practiced the inside voice, but hopefully they will "get it" soon. :)
355/365
I don't get why my photos look so soft on the blog, but not in PS.

Brayden--Day 22
Brayden was actually happy to hang out on the boppy today for a little bit. He loves being held (and swaddled) and protests if he doesn't get his way, but is learning slowly that he can't always have his way. With my time divided by three, someone is always in need of my attention. He looks so sweet and peaceful in this one.
355/365

355/365

2 comments:

Alison December 23, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Look at that precious swaddled babe! I am hopelessly behind. I have to do my grocery shopping tomorrow - ugh! The store is goingto be packed on Christmas Eve!

Courtney December 26, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

I love that one of Delia :O) What a creative angle of your sweet little one!! Are you doing a 365 next year??

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP