Monday, December 20, 2010

354/365

Today, I'm on my own again. It takes some getting used to each Monday, that is for sure. The plan was to make another outing and go to the Post Office today. Well, it was supposed to happen before lunch....and didn't. I couldn't find my packing tape in a timely manner, then couldn't find my boxes/tissue paper. So....I regrouped and had everything ready to go for the afternoon only to pack the kids and Christmas cards and leave the packages on the counter! So, we went back home and got the packages and headed to a Post Office that is closer but we had never gone to. Hallelujah!!! This is my new post office! During the busiest time of year, I was in and out in 5 minutes! It is literally about the size of the inside of my car, but I can overlook that!

Here is a picture of the kids in front of the tree. They humored me for half a second. Not in focus, but I like it. They look so sweet here.
354/365

Brayden--Day 21
Wind down time with Daddy.
355/365

3 comments:

BarbRiley December 20, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

We have those same pjs! It sounds like you are getting the hang of being a mom to three! Way to go! Btw, your long hair is great! I am envious of your curls!

grandmabish December 21, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

This IS a sweet photo. Their PJ's are so cute too.

Alison December 21, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

That sounds like a day I would have! I love that picture of your DH and Brayden. The conversion is perfection!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP