Sunday, December 19, 2010

353/365

Today, we went to pick up the big kids from Nana & Grandpa's. Both sets of Grandparents have been life savers lately. The kids enjoy their company and it has been nice to get a few things done around here. My main project was getting the Christmas cards/Birth announcements done. I have updated my address list, which was the time consuming part, now to print them off and mail them! I really love how they turned out and can't wait to share them with you fellow bloggers! I'll post a picture soon after everyone has received theirs in the mail that reads the little blog here...

Ben has his first sickness of the season. When we picked him up today, he had a little cough and felt warm. He seems to feel fine otherwise, but fevers are a dangerous thing around a newborn. I hope Brayden doesn't catch anything or we will be in the ER.

A flushed feverish Ben. Those rosy cheeks say it all. Unless it is summertime, then he is rosy all fo the time.
353/365

Brayden Day 20:
I got to play for a few minutes this morning too since the big kids weren't around. And Brayden indulged me. He is already a Momma's boy. I need one kid that claims me.
353/365

353/365

And a little finger sucking. He likes to do that (taken by my sweet husband.) My arm just isn't 3 feet long or I would have taken it myself.
353/365

2 comments:

Amanda Norton December 20, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Poor Ben!! Jake has those flushed cheeks now too and has been sick since yesterday. Hopefully this means they will both be good by Christmas. I'll say a little prayer that Brayden doesn't catch it.

The pictures are all amazing!! I hope I got some at the shower for your scrapbook.. I'm about to take them off.

grandmabish December 21, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

I LOVE this one of Brayden and the tree bokeh behind him. What a sweet photo for his first Christmas!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP