Friday, December 17, 2010

351/365

Okay, I'm going to dump a bunch of journal entries. I have taken the pictures, but need to unload them and get them up. I'm behind.....

I have been planning to do this all week. I don't know if I let the weather hold me off or just used it as an excuse, but today me and the three kids set off on our first solo outing (other than the drop off at school on Tuesday). First I took the kids to get hair cuts, where Brayden decided to take a big dump in his diaper. Then I realized I didn't pack any more diapers. So, next stop was Target, where we bought diapers and did a little Christmas shopping, then to the mall to return some jeans and shop for something to wear tomorrow at my "Sip and See." Well, I didn't get to find anything fabulous to wear. Everything has been picked over and my size was out in everything I liked. I did get a cute sweater....just not what I was shopping for. So, I hope no one expects fabulousness out of me tomorrow. I will try to actually style my hair tomorrow. That should be wowing enough considering everyone has seen me at my absolute worst the past couple of weeks. Next up, food for the kids, a carousel ride, then a stop at Pier 1. Yes, that was FOUR stops of in and out of the car with 3 kids and we are all still living to talk about it. Slowly I'm emerging. It is going to take a while though.

Here is a quickie of Ben's new hair cut. Delia got a little trim, but she had already totally messed her hair up by this time. I really love his cut this time. The same chick has cut it the past two times and I think I love her. She totally knows how to "work" the cow lick, which I find impossible. The picture in the ornament was his idea.
351/365

351/365

I haven't been at home to take a picture of Brayden today. So, I'll leave you with a mental picture. Imagine a disheveled but trying to look like I'm "making" it mom with a kiddo strapped to her baby Bjorn style, pushing a double stroller fully loaded, huffing through a Christmas season packed mall. I don't know how many times I heard "You've got your hands full!" or "Oh! There's another one under there!" (Phil & Ted double decker stroller).

4 comments:

grandmabish December 19, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

These are so beautiful. Your photography is
always soooo good!

Courtney December 20, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

Oh, yes - the "there is another one in there". We hear that all the time too :O) Good for you getting out with all the kiddos :O)

Megan December 20, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

I'm amazed by you!! I don't like to do more than 2 stops... and I only have 2 kiddos to tote around :) You are definitely "making" it in my book :)

Melissa Weber December 20, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

this is maybe my favorite shot of Ben I've seen! Great one!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP