Thursday, December 16, 2010

350/365

Fifteen days left of the year! I can't believe that 2010 is already coming to a close. The past couple of weeks have been a blur and I imagine much of the next two will be a blur as well.

We had big plans today spoiled by icy roads. I wanted to take the kids to get hair cuts, which are much needed, and take some jeans back that didn't fit Brent (from his bday in November), and get a couple of last minute gifts. It is just so cold that I don't want to take the baby out of the house. And it is really hard to get motivated. Taking all three in this weather just doesn't sound like too much fun. Just so you peeps in the really cold areas know, cold here in the south is freezing temps. Our skin just isn't thick enough to withstand the cold weather. It would be nice to have a white Christmas though.

350/365

350/365

I was trying to be good and take a few pictures of Brayden this morning. The weather is just yucky and there is very little window light, even when I have him all up next to it. Macros are always fun. So here is one of some little toes.
350/365

5 comments:

grandmabish December 19, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

This one does not help me to dismiss my wants for a macro!

grandmabish December 19, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the droplets and the bokeh on the pine bough! AWESOME photo.

Courtney December 20, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

I love all three of these!! Love his little foot!!

Melissa Weber December 20, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

these are all beautiful, love'em! :)

whippetmom December 21, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

LOVE all three of these :) But those piggies are just precious!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP