Monday, December 13, 2010

347/365

I made it through my first alone as a mom of three!!! That is cause for celebration! I still can't believe I have THREE kids. Whoa. It was actually a great first day. Everyone behaved for the most part. Or nothing crazy out of the ordinary rather that I couldn't already handle. I managed to get a lot done today that I wouldn't have gotten done a couple of weeks ago. I managed to get a shower, put on some make-up, do 3 loads of laundry (and put it away--my nemesis), take care of a newborn, a crazy toddler, and a preschooler without any near death experiences, get breakfast and lunch served (on time) and get Brayden fed and down for naps at the regular intervals. And we even squeezed in a short play date. (Thanks Jenn for the meal, it was really good! You have been holding out a recipe on me!) Let's hope that tomorrow goes as well. I'm taking the kids to school where they both have Christmas parties and of course Brayden is coming along for the ride. This means packing lunch. Please pray the kids don't catch anything on their last day of school! We have been unbelievably lucky this season so far and I hope it stays that way!

It has been flurrying here for the past two days. Ben was sooooo excited to see the tiniest amount of snow this morning. Not enough to remotely cover the ground, but enough to see if you looked for it. He was so cute looking out the front doors while it "snowed." In the photo, it looks like it is really coming down out there, but it's just dirty glass. Haha.
347/365

Brayden--2 weeks old today!!
He got his second ever "real" bath tonight. He wasn't so thrilled about it. If he is remotely cold, he will tell you about it....really loudly. So, that is what he is doing here. Either that or protesting the pink wash cloth he has borrowed from Delia's old stash. I need to get to the basement to drag out all of the boy things. I'm sure I kept burp clothes and wash cloths and bibs somewhere.
347/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP