Sunday, December 12, 2010

346/365

Today was off to a rough start. Brayden woke up at 0620 this morning and didn't go back to sleep until around 900am. Much of that time was spent crying...The other two kids couldn't seem to stay awake during the day at this age and this little guy can't seem to go to sleep. He gets easily overstimulated. I am feeling really stressed because I don't know how I am going to balance my time between the three if he is going to be so high maintenance. I guess it will work out eventually, as I can only be in one place at a time, but I am really nervous about this upcoming week and how things are going to pan out. Deep breath...

Tonight is movie night and we are watching Frosty the Snowman. I'm really excited. I hope the kids will be equally excited and enjoy our time together. Hopefully Brayden (and Delia for that matter) will cooperate and let us all enjoy an evening in front of the TV together.
346/365
This one is a fabulous family portrait. Brent was supposed to be watching the movie and it would have been great if my mouth were shut. This was a fun 20 minutes or so. Thirty minutes with commercials. Delia had about four bowls of popcorn and they both got "special juice" aka Caffeine Free Coke as a treat.
346/365

Brayden--Day 13, I can't believe he will be 2 weeks old tomorrow.

Some may think this is gross, but Brayden's umbilical cord stump fell off today. He can now officially take a bath. I think Delia would still have hers had the pediatrician not removed it. So, this was a photo op! Looks like he is going to have an outie.
346/365
And gross, I know, but I had to take a picture of it...because I'm not keeping it :)
346/365

2 comments:

Julie the Army Wife December 15, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

My boys love that movie! I HATE when the cord falls off. And all 3 times I was the one who found it during a diaper change. Oh well. I put it in the trash too.

Megan December 16, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

My older guy hung onto his cord stump for almost 2 months, if I remember right. We were glad to see that stinky thing go! I'm glad you guys had a fun movie night!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP