Saturday, December 11, 2010

345/365

Have I said that I have the best husband in the world? Today I FINALLY got my hair highlighted. It was one of those things that was on the list of things to do that never got done before Brayden arrived. I knew that if I didn't get it done soon, I would never leave the house. So, thanks to my wonderful husband, I am feeling a fraction better and hopefully on a path back to feeling myself.

The kids arrived back home while I was out, so Brent has actually manned all three kids alone before I have. Well, all three awake. I even got to go to Target to get some things that I needed for the kids at school next week.

I managed to snap a picture of Ben today. Yes he is in his underwear. I don't know why it is so hard to get the kid to put pants back on after using the bathroom, or why he insists on taking them off in the first place. But he loves playing with his legos and Daddy built this house to go in the middle of the track.
345/365

Brayden -Day 12
Delia is examining Brayden. I hope they end up being friends.
345/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP