Friday, December 10, 2010

344/365

Not much happening around here today. The kids are still at Grandma's house. Brayden has been great. He even tolerated yet another photo shoot this morning. Well, the second attempt this morning. The first attempt was a bust. Grandma wants some clothed awake pictures, and he was too tired already to hang out for a few more minutes. Second attempt, I think we got a couple Grandma will like. Hopefully anyway. It is hard to think of a lot of variation for a baby that can only lay down and newborns don't make a whole lot of eye contact. I did my best though.

Brent and I were talking last night about things that we remember doing at Christmastime when we were kids. One of which was watching the Christmas specials that came on TV. So, we Tivo'd Frosty the Snowman, Rudolf, and Charlie Brown Christmas. I can't wait for the shows to come on so that we can have family night in front of the TV with the kids, eating popcorn and watching some old favorites. I especially liked Charlie Brown Christmas. I always felt sorry for that little tree.

I wrapped presents today because I wanted the kids to see some more under the tree when they got home on Saturday. It was looking pretty pitiful before. Brent and I also talked last night about how this will probably be the first Christmas that Ben will remember into adulthood. I want it to be magical filled with traditions new and old. He is such a good boy and I hope he knows how much he is loved.

344/365

Brayden--Day 11
344/365

5 comments:

Julie the Army Wife December 10, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

That is such a sweet picture!

whippetmom December 11, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

Poor sweet Brayden! I love how tiny their little necks are when they are born!!

grandmabish December 11, 2010 at 3:05 AM  

I like the wrapping photo. Sweet photo of Brayden. I don't think I ever got a photo of any of my kids crying. I'm sad that I didn't. Those every day moments are good to record.

Amanda Norton December 11, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

Sweet post and pictures, Laurie. Can't wait to see you twice next week!!

Courtney December 12, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Love the gift wrapping photo!! I think I need to try that one and wrap our presents!! The one of Brayden is so stinkin' cute!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP