Thursday, December 9, 2010

343/365

Well, the kids are off to Grandma's again. School, then Grandma's for an overnighter. I'm finally feeling like I'm on the mend, so I hope we can start getting back to "normal" around here soon. The kids will be out of school for Christmas break next week, so I guess we will hit the road running. I know this will sound crazy to some, but I'm actually looking forward to it. I guess I have missed those little people over the past week and a half. Even though, I admit, it was a little crazy around here the nights they were home. The Delia that cried poo poo was a real hit. On a high note, she has been dry for 3 nights in a row! Yay D!

A cute story about Delia:
Brent dropped the kids off at school today before heading into work. When he dropped Delia off she wanted two kisses. When he picked her up, she ran over to Ms. Tine in Delia fashion (arms in fullback blocking stance--Brent's words) with lips puckered and plants a big kiss on her leg. Then she runs to Brent and gives him a big hug and kiss. There is nothing sweeter than that little girl. Brent also commented that he thought Delia was Ms. Tine's favorite. I'm sure she loves them all equally in their own way, but Delia does have a way with stealing hearts.

This is what Brayden looks like most of the day. Sleeping away in his cozy little bassinet.
343/365

This is another photo shoot. I now have a photo for the birth announcment. Not this one, but one from the set. I really need to get on the ball this weekend and get it all ordered!
343/365

1 comments:

Courtney December 12, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

If it makes you feel any better...I never sent out Emma's birth announcements! Shhh! Don't tell her! I'm going to print one off to put in her baby book and not bring it up!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP