Tuesday, December 7, 2010

341/365

I'm typing with one hand, so this will be short....

I'm so proud of Delia today! The kids brought home Playball midsemester progress reports and D's was really awesome from a sporty standpoint. I am not at all athletic, so I'm impressed with her. She has always been able to throw things well. (including tantrums, haha). I am equally proud of Ben for his progress report. She said the he was a "mature" student and very respectful of his classmates. Just the words you want to hear about your oldest son. :)
20101207_Delia Playball_0008_editweb

And I did another little shoot of Brayden today. He didn't tolerate me for too long. I "almost" had "the pose" but he didn't like his arms stretched out like I had them. Oh well. I don't really like "the pose" but thought I would at least attempt it. So here is one of my favorites.
20101207_Brayden Day 8_0012_edit2web

4 comments:

Amanda Norton December 9, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Yay on the progress reports! I'm sure you are one proud mommy. The new pictures of Brayden is precious. I can't wait to see him again! I hope the recovery is coming along better now. Let me know if you need anything before my day to bring dinner. I would be happy to get out of this house and help ;)

BarbRiley December 9, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Yay for Delia and Ben! Brayden is a cutie for sure! What a blessing to have three beautiful children!

grandmabish December 9, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

He is a gorgeous baby, and I can already see the resemblence to his siblngs.

Megan December 9, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Brayden is so sweet. Lovely composition here :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP