Saturday, December 4, 2010

338/365

I wondered if this day would come or not, and it has. I'm all hormonal. Brent has been awesome. He took care of Brayden all night last night (and the last) and let me rest. I wish I could speed up the recovery period. It isn't easy for me to sit around especially when there is so much to be done.

Meet "Milky." He had a different name last year that unfortunately I can't remember. So, Ben renamed him this year. He was a little freaked out by him at first. He was scared he was going to "fly" into his room at night, but we have put those fears to rest. Milky has no influence whatsoever on behavior at our house, though. I think our little guy (not the littlest guy) is a little too analytical to believe that this elf can possibly fly across the world and tattle on him.
**Okay, I cheated. This picture was in the works today, but I actually took it a day late. I haven't cheated this entire project, I promise!
***Still haven't taken this picture...
20101206_Elf_0002_editweb

Brayden December 4, 2010--5 days old:
Our "assignment" for the weekend was to put Brayden in window light in the sun all day to help metabolize the bilirubin. Well, today is the most overcast day. There is not a ray of sun to be found. But Brent set up a little sunbathing area for him anyway in the light coming through the window. Sanford isn't complaining about it at all. Brayden usually likes to be wrapped up snug as a bug, but with the space heater and big bro Sanford, he is happy as a clam. He was kicking his feet around just like I remember 5 days ago.
338/365

338/365

2 comments:

Julie the Army Wife December 6, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

That is very cool! I had to sun my oldest right after birth too.

grandmabish December 7, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

I had four babies with jauntice. It is a nuisance. He seems to be fine with it though. I enjoy seeing Sanford in your pics. I hope you are feeling a lot better.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP