Friday, December 3, 2010

337/365

Today was our first day alone as a family of five. We survived and we even survived Brayden's first pediatrician's visit that ALL of us attended. Luckily everyone behaved somewhat decently. Brayden is a little yellow. All of my kids have been yellow. So, we get to back on Tuesday to recheck the bili. This time without the older sibs.

This afternoon was my first time alone in the house with all three too! Brent put Delia down for a nap, so it was really like having a sleeping newborn and Ben.

Then a good friend came over and brought us dinner. She really shouldn't have being that Brayden's girlfriend will arrive in just 4 days. I am so excited for you Jessica and can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy. I just know that Charlotte was jealous of my little lump on your belly and she'll arrive ahead of schedule. :)

Here are a few pictures that I took this morning. I can't believe the difference in my camera since I got it back!!! It is hard to tell from these pictures (I swear they are sharp in PS) but it seems to be absolutely perfect. These weren't even shot with a good lens. You would think that after almost a year, I would have this web sharpening thing down, but not so much.

First up are a couple of Miss Delia. She is just so darn sweet. When Brent is home, Ben doesn't really care where I am in the house, but my little girl cares. She always asks, "Where is Mommy?" and comes to find me. And now she wants to know where Brayden is too. She likes to keep tabs on everyone. Her shirt was missing bc she had gotten poop on it when she went potty all by herself after awakening this morning. Baby steps! I'm just happy she took the initiative.

337/365

337/365

And Brayden today. He is four days old and sweet as ever. I just want to stare at him all day. Maybe if I never take my eyes off of him, he will never appear to have grown. I can only wish.

I know I'm late to the party here, but I understand why everyone loves lilyblue honey now. These are at about half opacity. Yellow kids are not fun to PS. Anyone have tips on jaundiced newborns?

337/365
Poor little scratched face.
337/365

337/365

3 comments:

Megan December 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

Yay! I'm so glad your camera is perfect for you now. The light in these images is so beautiful!

Julie December 4, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

These are so sweet! We are on the same path! Congrats on your little one too :)

grandmabish December 4, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

These are such sweet photos. I like the first one the best. Beautiful baby you have.... I hope you are feeling better each day.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP