Wednesday, December 1, 2010

335/365

Coming home today!!! This morning was quite the conundrum. Poor Brayden had one person after another bothering him. First the OB (who said I could go home today!!!), then the pediatrician (which is fine, he is after all a pediatrician), then the nurse, well the nurse and her nursing student (and had I known that I would have told her to stop touching my baby. Yes, I have been there before, but she didn't know what she was doing and in the end my baby had a bleeding pee pee), then the picture people (who had to leave and come back because of the bleeding pee pee), then nurse again (pee pee) and again (pee pee), then the picture people (gorgeous photos, heehee--but of course I bought them!), and after all of that....we are ready to get outta the hosital and back to home sweet home.

The picture is of Brayden this morning through the hospital bassinet in between our disturbances. Poor little guy. I just want to protect him from the world and every danger in it. Goodbye hospital, hello big bad world!

I can't wait to get some real macros in good light. I think I was maxing out the ISO here. It has been overcast the entire hospital stay. Brayden brought the cold weather when he was born. Ben brought a cold snap when he was born too. :)
335/365

And this is about the set up of the picture people. They snapped away with a D40 and a speedlight. If you want to see the hospital photos, go here:
http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=6b604697-5f86-4d64-a651-925cbc276355

Here is one I snapped after they left:
I set this one to private on flickr, haha. I wouldn't want to be accused of copying anyone else's work. Poor little guy has scratched up his face. :( I'm going to wait until his little face heals up before attempting his newborn pictures. I'm also waiting on a couple of "props" to get here.
335/365

3 comments:

Megan December 2, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Whew. Hospitals are exhausting! Congrats on being home :) What a sweet little guy! I hope settling in at home goes well for ya'll!

grandmabish December 2, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

Good luck with the at home routine. I hope it will be a smooth adjustment for everyone. He's a beautiful baby , and such a cute outfit too!

whippetmom December 2, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Phew- I'm exhausted reading all of that! Glad you are home! He is so adorable! Really really can't wait to see your picture a day thing with him and his newborn shots!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP