Sunday, November 28, 2010

332/365

This morning was church. We are still doing the relationship study and I really think that Brent and I are just cut out of different molds than most people. But, we seem to fit each other in spite of being "different". The study basically teaches you how to interpret male/female language so that you understand each other better and read each other in a loving way rather than a disrespectful, unloving way. It is nice being in a marriage where there is little conflict. I can't imagine living in a war zone all of the time. The kids provide enough drama for us day to day!

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm still trying to get things in order around here. All of the baby things are washed and reassembled. Swing, bouncer, carrier, everything smells like Dreft. What a sweet smell.

Next up, a little more Christmas shopping, then a present wrapping marathon. We have a babysitter coming so Brent and I can have one more date night before life as we know it is over.....again. Can't wait to have a new normal established!

I took both kids out alone for yet another shoot. Um, not so much fun. Neither would listen even bribed with cake, so no cake, crying kids, unhappy mommy. No fun. Not sure what I got this look for. But it was one of the FEW that she would even look in my direction. I did get ONE cute one, but of course I can't share in case I want to use it for the card!!!
232/365

5 comments:

Courtney November 28, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Happy Early Baby Birthday :O) I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little one! I will be saying extra prayers for you! Good luck tomorrow!!

grandmabish November 28, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Now there's a Look for ya! Good luck with your delivery. I hope it's your easiest ever. I had four c sections and they varied with discomfort, and recovery time. I hope you have a very good baby who will let you rest between feedings etc. Can't wait to hear the details and see pictures. It sounds like you are prepared. I feel like I know you.....you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

BarbRiley November 28, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

I got a look similar to that tonight because her yogurt wasn't quite empty and I told her it was! Silly me! Good luck tomorrow Laurie! Looking forward to seeing baby number three and finding out his/her name!

Megan November 28, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

Ooo- I do Dreft for new babies too! That smell just means baby to me :) I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Can't wait to "meet" the new little one!

Shannon Joy November 29, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Thinking of you, Laurie!! Hope all went well :). Can't wait to meet your new little one.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP