Saturday, November 27, 2010

331/365

Well, I thought last night was THE night. I had contractions for about 2.5-3 hours at an average of 10-12 minutes apart. I didn't want to be the person showing up in false labor a million times, and I think at this stage if I showed up, they would cut this kid out of me regardless, so I want to be sure before I end up in L&D. All I could think of was, I would like to be showered and the house needs vacuuming...among a list of about a million other things. But, the contractions quieted down around midnight and I am able to get a few things done today. The washer will be going all day!

We headed to our favorite breakfast place this morning only to find that it were closed for the weekend. So, Ben wanted to go to IHOP. Now we all reek of greasy breakfast food. Yuck. I'm hoping the babysitter calls back so Brent and I can have one more night of the two of us before we are the five of us. Now back to cleaning....

Game Night! The kids were good this evening. Well, Delia still needs to learn to wait her turn. It was quite chaotic. I'm not sure who really won each round.
231/365

1 comments:

grandmabish November 28, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Looks like fun. Funny how kids will make up their own rules about when their turn is, and what they can do with it. IT makes me laugh remembering such times with my family .

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP