Friday, November 26, 2010

330/365

Today has been a fun day so far! My pre-op appt was moved to the morning, so now I feel informed as to what will be going on Monday. The kids are allowed to visit, so I can stop worrying about that. I didn't quite know how Ben would react knowing that the baby was here, but he wasn't allowed to come see him/her. Now the biggest worry is getting names nailed down. I think we are getting closer...we at least found the name book. :)

Brent ran errands with the kids this morning while I was at my appointment. I must say that it made me laugh to hear that his morning out was typical of my "normal" day. He even got to push around the car grocery cart at Publix. Watch out shoppers!

I finally bought something for the baby. And of course it has ducks on it. Everything for babies is either pink, or blue, or has ducks on it. So....ducks it is!

Brent and Ben finished putting up the Christmas decorations on the outside of the house. He told Brent that he (Brent) couldn't have done it without him (Ben). So cute. He loves to be a helper.
230/365

1 comments:

grandmabish November 28, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Nice bokeh on this one. Ben is looking older.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP