Thursday, November 25, 2010

329/365

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day with family and friends. I know I did. All of my favorite foods (including chocolate pie, yum) and my favorite people. I was a bit leery of going too far from home so close to the baby's due date, so my family was kind enough to bring Thanksgiving to me. We had all of the regular fixings. Some of my favorites are Chicken and Dumplings (Granny's specialty), Sweet Potato Souffle, Dressing (another of Granny's specialties), Chocolate Pie (I made those, but I shared this time), Mac and Cheese, and several more. The kids are a little wierd about eating things that aren't in the shape of a dinosaur, but they did manage to earn desert. Can't wait to eat it again this evening.

Today, I'm not only thankful for family to spend this holiday with, I'm also thankful that this pregnancy is winding down and I'll get to meet my last little baby soon. Today marks the beginning of my 39th week of pregnancy. I'm thankful that in spite of having only a few days left before the c-section, I'm still feeling good!
329/365

Another little side note, if you haven't been already, I HIGHLY suggest doing CWB on your shoots. I took the kids for Christmas card pic "Take Two" and I am tickled pink at the results! Ben was sooooo good. I definitely have one of him for the wall and one for the card (if I get one out...). Delia, the color is good, she is just at that hard age to photograph. She won't stand still for a minute. And if she is still, she won't look at me. :( I think I have one of her that is usable for the card. I'll try again at any rate. And waiting on baby for the third picture. Anyone seen any great three image Christmas cards this year? I usually make my own, but I think I'll be a little too busy this year. Still loving the D300s. Image quality is great.

7 comments:

Megan November 25, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Laurie- you are adorable! Happy Thanksgiving :)

BarbRiley November 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving Laurie! You look great!

grandmabish November 26, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

I'm glad you had a great day. Good luck with the last few days. Can't wait to see pics of your precious little baby. Are you telling the names you have picked out?

Amanda Norton November 26, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Love this picture! I am so thankful to have you as a friend!

I second that about CWB too :)

whippetmom November 26, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

Love that belly! Great picture! I need to remember to take one like this soon! Can't wait to see pictures of your newest little one :)

Courtney November 27, 2010 at 3:43 AM  

You are so stinkin' cute and tiny!! I can't believe you are having your baby any day now!! Thanks for the info on the d300. I'm glad you told me it isn't a full frame ( I thought it was) I guess I will just have to save up for the d700 :O)

Melissa Weber November 27, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

What a beautiful preggie you are! If I don't "talk" to you again before the big day, good luck! I know everything will go great!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP