Wednesday, November 24, 2010

328/365

Today was a fun day. First off, breakfast with a friend at a favorite spot. You know it is a favorite spot when neither person says where we are going, but say, "What time do you want to meet there?" Next up, gingerbread house decorating with friends. I know that Delia ate more candy than she put on the house and Ben was a little better, but not much. The candy was just too tempting!

This afternoon was a little downtime. The back-up camera arrived today! Yay! I ordered the D300s and it is really a nice camera. I'm pretty impressed. The body is exactly like the D700. I'm guessing the only difference is the sensor and video.

So, in my excitement, I took Ben out to attempt some Christmas card pictures (if Christmas cards even happen this year) while Delia napped. I didn't get anything that I LOVED. I did get one that would have been a contender, but it was a tad soft. So, it's out. But, here are a couple of outtakes. If we do end up sending out cards, Ben will be wearing this shirt...just sayin' you might be seeing it again.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have a wonderful feast tomorrow! Today, I am thankful for my wonderful Secret Sister. She sends the sweetest notes and knows how to brighten my day!

328/365

328/365

1 comments:

Amanda Norton November 24, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

So glad to see you today.. I just want to claim your kids as my own... they are so incredibly cute! After realizing that I have not taken pictures of my children in a LONG while.. I dressed them up in Christmas outfits and attempted the "Christmas card pics" today too. Not what I had in mind and we got mud stains on our cute outfits:(.

Baby "3" is SOO close! Enjoy your date with hubby this weekend. I'm sure I will see you next week!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP