Monday, November 22, 2010

326/365

Today was my last OB appointment before the big day! I have a pre-op appointment at the hospital on Friday, then the big day is Monday. We really need to hammer out some baby names! It is so hard making a decision that your kid has to live with for the rest of his/her life! So daunting....

My camera is back in "the shop" and will hopefully get back in time! They have been really quick about checking it in and getting it to "the shop", so I'm hoping they will wrap things up and get back super fast. Good thing is that since it is a "rerepair" I don't have to pay for it! So, I basically paid for a tune up and they get to pay for actual parts. At least I can feel like I'm coming out ahead on this one.

Delia has become quite the dancer. She has figured out how to turn on the music on her clock and will jam out in her room. Last night she started crying about an hour after she went to bed. Somehow her music was still going (it is set to turn off after 10 minutes). Brent goes to her room to see why she is crying to make sure she is okay. When he gets up there, she says, "I don't like that song!" Too funny. It was a musical version of Old McDonald which she sings all of the time, I guess she likes the version with words better :)
326/365

1 comments:

BarbRiley November 22, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Poor Delia :( I hope she has no music difficulties tonight! Abby was looking over my shoulder and asked why Delia didn't haven anything in those cages. I am sure you will come up with a beautiful name for baby three! I can't wait to see pics!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP