Sunday, November 21, 2010

325/365

A lazy Sunday. We spent most of it in the house. Brent took Ben "hiking" this afternoon while Delia napped. I actually folded some clothes, watched an Oprah, and catching up on the blog!

Ben has had this colorful tie-dye shirt for a year now, but it was too big last year and he wanted to wear it today. I thought I would take a picture just because of the colors. He is getting a lot more cooperative when I take his photograph now. I think he sees past the camera now and can actually hear me talking to him behind it! Either that or he has given up! Either way, I win! We were making funny noises and I love his smile in this one. It's my happy Ben!

325/365

2 comments:

Megan November 22, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

Ooo! This gives me hope! I feel like Isaac has perfected his ability of looking anywhere but the camera. Maybe I just need to be patient for another year or so :) Ben is so cute!

grandmabish November 23, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Such a beautiful boy! Love the reflection

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP