Saturday, November 20, 2010

324/365

We put up the Christmas tree today! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! The tree looks beautiful. I love our skinny tree. The kids had a good time playing with their stockings. We usually wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas, but we made an exception this year. I want to make sure everything is in its place before our next kiddo arrives. I don't expect any surprises, but you never know!!!!

So, here is my favorite of the pictures I took. I really didn't take that many! Woops! I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to get some more. Still more to do! The kids are playing with Beaver and Bebe in the tree while Brent is straightening the tree.
324/365

3 comments:

Shannon Joy November 21, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

How sweet! I'm thinking of you :).

BTW... the baskets from earlier last week were from IKEA. They are the PJAS baskets.

grandmabish November 22, 2010 at 12:57 AM  

So Cute! Good luck with all of your Chrsitmas preparations. Are you all ready for the baby? BTW.... I like the rug with the flowers on it in this photo

Amanda Norton November 22, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

I was just catching up on your posts. Love this picture! You are so on top of things. I love it!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP