Wednesday, November 17, 2010

321/365

This morning, Santa took the kids to Wal-Mart to pick up a dollhouse for Delia that has been in the "ship to store" area for the last 2 weeks. The kids had no idea that Santa was with them today! Then we went to the outlets for a quick trip to get something for the kids to wear tomorrow when they see Santa! They are going to look too darn cute for their Santa pictures. I can't wait. I only wish that Brent could be there too. Work really stinks right now. When we got home, I settled Delia in for a "nap" and took off in my big white sleigh to get some more shopping in. I am mostly done. The bikes are the last things on the list for the kids. I need to see all the presents in one place and may need to regroup/return! Yay for being mostly done! I can't wait to get the tree up this weekend. I want to make sure the house is completely decorated so that the kids can enjoy the full Christmas experience in spite of the big/good change that is inevitable this year. For now, this is the hiding place for the presents. I hope to get them wrapped up asap and under the tree.

I give thanks today to a fun day of shopping and a great friend to shop with and a dinner out with even more wonderful friends! What would life be like in G'ville without you ladies? And also to a very helpful Toys R Us employee.

I'll post pictures tomorrow. Flashy and on auto. :)

321/365

321/365

1 comments:

Courtney November 18, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

I still can't believe it is almost time for your baby to greet all of us!! Glad you were able to spend a fun night out with some girlfriends!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP