Monday, November 15, 2010

319/365

Okay, I want to cry right now. And I actually have *just a little* already. I got my camera back today and guess what. SAME PROBLEM. They didn't fix anything! I called and inquired and he said they "repaired" some minor autofocusing issues (basically tweaked it--I can't tell that a single thing has been done to it), cleaned the sensor, checked a few other things, and sent it back. I can't begin to describe how disappointed/upset I am. I deliberately mailed it when I did to ensure that I wouldn't miss the birth of this baby without my camera, and now I have even less time to get it repaired. And I TOLD them what was wrong with it. I'm guessing they didn't even read the correspondence emails or look at the test photos. So, Nikon is going to 2 day air it back to themselves and fix it (supposedly) and have it back within the two week period (supposedly/hopefully). We shall see, or I guess I'll go to plan B. I will not be without a camera on Nov 29. No idea what they did to the lens. I hope they didn't calibrate it to a crappy focusing camera. At least I didn't pay for that.
This time I'm sending a CD of images and a letter in LARGE type.

So, my mood infiltrated the household this afternoon. Something I really hate and need to work on. Ben and I had a horrible time. As I was typing my letter to accompany the camera, I told Ben to go play in the other room. When I finished, this is what I found. He needed it. I needed it. Delia was asleep upstairs. So, I'm thankful for a little bit of quiet time today when I needed it the most. I love this little guy and how peaceful he looks. how his little hand is still a tiny bit pudgy with his arm around Beaver.

319/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley November 15, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Oh Laurie! I am so sorry you had such a rough day! I hope your camera will be repaired correctly and returned before the birth of baby Flickinger! I love the little bit of pudge left on his hands :) Precious little boy you have!

Shannon Joy November 16, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

Oh Laurie!!!! I'm so sorry this has happened to you :(. They better make it right!!!! Glad you got some much needed quiet time. That little man melts my heart :).

Megan November 16, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

Grr! I am so frustrated for you. Get it right Nikon :) I am jealous of the fact that you had two napping kiddos today. That is a once in a couple months occurrence at this house, anymore!

Courtney November 16, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

Oh man! I want to cry for you!! What a bummer!! I hope you can get something before the baby arrives!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP