Sunday, November 14, 2010

318/365

Not much going on today. I didn't find anything really picture worthy. It has been dark and overcast and nasty looking outside. I didn't want to go out there, so I didn't! I did take a photo of Herschie, but it isn't blog worthy.

Oh, Brent took the kids to go pick up some pizza. He told Ben if he didn't have anything nice to say, not to say anything at all. Well, Ben kept saying, "Daddy, I don't have anything nice to say, but I want to talk." Hehee. The boy talks all of the time. Sometimes is exhausting....but that is something that I am thankful for (even though sometimes I need the reminder!). And our motormouth daughter sings the ABC's about 100 times a day. No joke. I'm surprised I don't sing it in my sleep.

2 comments:

Jennifer Gammon November 14, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

D is so smart... I love her!!

BarbRiley November 14, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

Sounds like your car is giving you lots of trouble these days! Better slow down and tell Brent to be more careful;) I think all four year olds love to talk. Abby talks non stop as well and I agree it can be exhausting.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP