Saturday, November 13, 2010

317/365

This morning we split the kids up and ran some errands. It is so nice to spend time with only one. I had Delia. We put on make-up and headed to the post office, Old Navy (poor Ben, I had to return a sweater because I bought it 2 sizes too small--I don't know what I was thinking, they didn't have a replacement, and Delia hit the jack pot! The boys clothing selection is sooooo small there!), and the mall. The plan was to ride the carousel at the mall and of course the carousel operator was out to lunch! :( So Delia got a chocolate chip cookie from The Cookie Co. instead. Then we met Daddy and Ben for lunch. After lunch I took Ben and we went to a local store on the square to get some bows for Delia's stocking. Ben hit the jackpot there. I was able to shop behind his back for a bit because they have a train table for the kids to play with while you shop! Great idea. I was able to sneak in a couple of gifts for him while he wasn't paying attention!

Here is Delia with her lipstick on! She also has on mascara and blush, but in minute quantities, so it is hard to tell.
316/365

Another tidbit! You just don't know how excited I am!!!!!! I have checked the status about 5 times a day (I had already checked this morning once) and now my camera is SHIPPED!!!!! Whoohoo! It will be back on MONDAY!!!! I have been so grateful to my friend, Amanda, for the loaner, but boy have I missed my own camera and lenses! Now fingers crossed the issues have been resolved.

3 comments:

Megan November 13, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

Yay! I hope it is perfect when you open up that box :)

Jennifer Gammon November 14, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Whoo hoo! That is awesome news on the camera... not we just need baby Flick to get ready for some pictures!! :)

Courtney November 16, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

Love those big old brown eyes!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP