Friday, November 12, 2010

316/365

Another tantrum free morning! Maybe this is the start of a trend! We did a little Christmas shopping this morning with a friend. The kids were good so they got to play on the playground for a bit afterward.

I'm exhausted....if only I could sleep at night. I was just playing around this afternoon after D's "nap" and took a couple of quick snaps.

315/365

Today, I am thankful that the status of my camera has moved from "In Shop" to "Billed". And the amount has been charged to our account. So, I'm hoping that I'll have it back soon! Looking forward to seeing "Shipped" soon!

1 comments:

Courtney November 16, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

This is beautiful!! You are so good with the skin tones!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP