Thursday, November 11, 2010

315/365

I am so proud of myself today! I had the lunches packed last night and had myself ready this morning, so it was a smooth transition to school. We were on time and there were no melt downs!

I had to awaken Delia at 8am to get her ready in time for school. I'm also very proud of her staying in her "new room" and big girl bed. She loves her new room and I can tell she loves being a big girl now. Anyway, this is the first time I have seen her asleep in her new room. Our monitors have dead batteries (I miss being able to peek in and see her sleeping) but the new batteries are on the way, thank you ebay! So, after peeking in her room this morning, I had to run back downstairs to get the camera. This is the only one I snapped before she was awake for the day. Smiling this time. So, today I am thankful for such a smooth transition for Delia and the big girl room/bed. My kids always surprise me!

Can't wait for Birthday Club tonight with a bunch of ladies. Fun!
315/365

1 comments:

Amanda Norton November 11, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Sleeping beauty! That is awesome she is doing so great with the transition! I didn't get to talk to you much tonight, but will have to tell you about my try at just a naptime in a real bed.. Not so smooth. I've loved all your posts lately.. especially the iphone one showing the date!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP