Wednesday, November 10, 2010

314/365

Checked one thing off of my list today. Car oil is changed. Estimate for broken bumper has been made (and was cheaper than I expected!!! Yay!) I need to actually make a list so I can have a visual of the progress that I'm making. I need that little bit of motivation.

Delia wore her little skinny jeans today. She looks so darn cute in them. She looks pretty cute in just about anything! She pitched a fit to wear her new boots this morning, so I obliged, even though it was going to be 74 degrees today. Here is a little picture of D on the sidewalk in front of the house lookin' all skinny and posing by her boots. She would have looked a little skinnier had she not lifted her shirt to show off her belly roll :)

Almost forgot to be thankful today! I want to sarcastically thank whoever for their bright idea of DST. It is ruining my life. On a serious note, Delia has really challenged me today. I'm thankful for these days so that I appreciate the better days more so.

314/365

4 comments:

Amanda Norton November 10, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Delia is just too cute in her skinny jeans!! I love them. I must have missed what happened to your bumper. It feels like forever since we talked. If you can squeeze in a Longstreet or lunch date before "baby 3" let me know! I can't wait to have a name for this baby ;)

BarbRiley November 10, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

She looks so sweet and I love the boots. I doubt her feet were too hot if she wasn't even wearing them;) What did you do to get a broken bumper?

grandmabish November 10, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

There are many great things about this one! Darling Delia! I like the beautiful background and sunlight, the sidewalk curving around, and especially the shadow from Delia and her boots.

Megan November 11, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

So it wasn't just my house with the challenging kids today! My oldest tried to get up at 3am and the day just rolled downhill from there. Here's to a better tomorrow :) (This pic is adorable! Her little personality is so cute)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP