Tuesday, November 9, 2010

313/365

Well, the date is set! No later than November 29, 2010--noonish---our third (and last) child will be born! My OB actually gave me the option of delivering the baby breech today. I'm all for going non-surgical otherwise, but in this case I just believe that the safest way to bring this little kiddo into the world would be via c-section. The way the baby is situated in my belly is not the easiest (heiny first) to deliver. If anything went wrong, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself, so c-section it is!

My OB was nice enough to work me in for the c/s on a day he is not scheduled to be in the hospital. I really love this OB group! And a friend of mine's husband is going to do the anesthesia portion. So, we should be surrounded by familiar faces and I have no doubt that this will be a good experience.

And Dr. Little thinks the kiddo will come earlier than that (I'm 2cm already with 3 weeks and a couple of days to go), but I have my doubts. My cervix is sort of like the rest of me....short, and strong willed! I'm willing to take bets that November 29th will be the day!

So, today I'm thankful for people that are willing to go the extra mile. It isn't always necessary, but it is always appreciated.

I'll post my picture tomorrow! I'm feeling lazy tonight.
313/365

2 comments:

grandmabish November 10, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

How exciting for you. That is one good thing about the C-section...knowing what to plan on unless the baby has different ideas the last minute. "No labor" has it's advantages too. I never had a normal delivery to compare to...but you will be just fine. How special...right between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Are you actually ready for Christmas?? You have been involved in so many things.

Courtney November 16, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

I can't believe it is time for your baby already!! Want to see a belly shot before that little one gets here!! I can't wait for your baby to get here!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP