Monday, November 8, 2010

312/365

One night down, the rest of her life to go! Delia stayed in her big girl bed last night! She didn't attempt to get out at all and slept in past 7am this morning. Not bad for the first time. I'm just hoping this is the start of a trend.

Project #2 Completed! (Well, I need fabric to wrap around the willow, but I need to make a trip somewhere outside of G'ville to get it.)

And today, my photo reminds me a bit of childhood. I remember looking forward to the JCPenney and Sears Christmas catalogs coming in the mail. My brother and I both loved to look through the catalogs and make our wish lists. The kids have enjoyed paging through the assortment of catalogs that we get in the mail on a daily basis. I thought they looked so cute together checking out the toys in the Toys R Us sales paper. So, I'm thankful today that some things never change. I love to relive my childhood through my little ones. I didn't get a single picture without one of them talking about what they wanted. They want everything!

312/365

And I thought I would add another picture I thought was too cute of Delia. I put her in the crib for nap time (because I had some things to get done, and yep, I was being lazy and didn't want to deal with the potential loss of nap time for me now that the big girl bed has come about. I'll deal with that later. One thing at a time.) So, anyway, this is why I missed Bebe so much. There isn't much more special than a child's love for their special toy. And Delia calls her Baaaybee now, not Bebe. :( Cute little southern accent though! (This was severely underexposed and high ISO, so look past the grain to the moment! Both photos!)

312/365

3 comments:

Megan November 8, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Hi Laurie :) I just finished up Sarah's ACC 101 on CM. I loved it! And I get to be a "helper" in the second round that stated today. Hopefully those repairs will be finished soon so that you can have your camera back!

grandmabish November 8, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Both of these are sweet. I have a 6 yr old granddaughter who circles everything in the Fisher Price catalog. so cute!

Courtney November 9, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

These are great!! I need to get some toy catalogs for the kiddos to look at. I loved doing that too!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP