Friday, November 5, 2010

309/365

Well, today we had an early start! I have recently been awake at 530am in the morning, but I haven't been up and ready to go anywhere at that time in quite a while! We arrived at the hospital a little after 6am and the party started then! The highlight was definitely the pain meds. I haven't been that giddy in over 8 months for sure! Seriously, I could hardly wait for the nurse to leave the room so that I could giggle (without her thinking I was nuts). But the actual procedure sobered me right up! Very painful, but luckily in small doses at a time. Nothing I couldn't handle. Unfortunately, the version wasn't a success, but I had already dealt with that possibility in my mind anyway. I'm okay, the baby is okay, and I am fortunate to live in a time that there is an alternative route to birth this little baby.

So, today, I am thankful for friends that care enough about me to bring a dinner to us. What sweet people I have been blessed with in Gainesville. I'm thankful for the thoughts and prayers and well wishes of my family, MOPS friends, new and old friends, and blogger friends. I love you all and thank you so much! You mean the world to me! Can't wait to share our "birth" story soon! Three-ish weeks and counting!

309/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP