Thursday, November 4, 2010

308/365

Where oh where can Bebe be? We have turned this house upside down and the baby bunny is no where to be found. Any creative places you know of to look? I can't think of another place to possibly look. I know she was here on Tuesday (or Delia would have said something at bedtime. We were hardly here on Wednesday and Bebe doesn't leave the house....so where did she go? If Hershie ate her, I hope she has good luck finding someone that will pay to remove it. (There is no sign of foul play though!)

What am I thankful for today? I'm thankful for these hands that work so hard to make a nice life for our family. Even though I complain about it some days, I feel fortunate to be able to stay at home with the kids and know that I won't regret it years down the road. I love you Babes. Dinner was fun tonight! I always love a little alone time. (Taken with iPhone)

308/365

1 comments:

grandmabish November 8, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

Cool photo. I like the light and the grain. i like your words to describe it too.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP