Wednesday, November 3, 2010

307/365

What a busy day! We left the house at 945am and got home at 500pm! I feel like there is so much to do and so little time to do it in. Since Friday is the big day...I wanted to get a few things for the kids just in case the worst scenario comes true. Most likely not, but I feel better being prepared. So, the kids and I went coat shopping. Today is the first really cold day (high 40's this morning when we left the house) and a big reminder that Fall really is here and winter is quickly on its way too. After a pretty quick trip to the outlet mall, we left with two cute coats and a handful of other things (darn those Gymboree bucks)! I hope Delia enjoys her pink sparkly shoes I was swindled into.

Afterward, the kids were rewarded with Chick-fil-a where we met friends. It was nice to sit back and let the kids run off some energy.

From there we went and bought Christmas gift (go me!), then to speech, then to Target. Delia decided to pitch a fit there where a lady offered her candy because she was crying. Um, candy to reward bad behavior??? I don't think so. We shouldn't take candy from strangers anyway, right?

After our long day, I took the dogs out and I came inside to find my photo of the day. Ben has been taking his shoes off as soon as he opens the door and then it is impossible to find them the next day. So, I suggested putting them on the bottom step so we can take them upstairs at the end of the day to put them away. Ben remembered!!! Delia was reminded, but listened!!! So, I'm thankful today that every once in a while I get a little payoff. Some days it seems too few and far between, but the little things add up. They do "hear" me occasionally!

306/365

3 comments:

Amanda Norton November 3, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

So cute and great idea!! You are so close and I am so excited for you!! I hope we are in town when your new arrival comes. We are in VA Fri-Sun and then some next week, but I will be listening for the NEWS!!!!!

grandmabish November 4, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

I like your photo. I have been a slacker the past couple of days.

Courtney November 4, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

I'm exhausted just reading about your day :O) Glad the kiddos listen every now and then!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP