Tuesday, November 2, 2010

306/365

Today was another OB appointment. We are down to the last month, so that means weekly visits. This pregnancy is really going to pick up speed now! My OB thought he would give me a little false hope for a minute. He thought the baby had turned, but not so much. Still head up, and feet up. So, my appointment still stands for Friday. They also did a non stress test which showed a happy baby. Lots of movement and accelerations. One centimeter dilated already. But don't get excited. I was 4cm dilated with Delia for 3 weeks, and then induced. So, that pretty much doesn't mean anything.

Thanks to Jenn for watching my kiddos during my appointment today. I appreciate it more than you can imagine. And you better take me up on my offer before Dec 2!!!! And even then.

One more thing!!!! My camera is listed as "In shop" now when I track it's progress! Looks like things are moving right along, without my hassling them!

For November I wanted to take a photo each day that symbolized something that I was thankful for in light of Thanksgiving, and you know me!!! I forgot to be thankful yesterday. But, my picture was of Ben. And he has given me much to be thankful for. He surprises me every day with his eagerness to learn and that I am thankful for.

Today, I give thanks to those that are so selfless in protecting our country and preserving our freedom. I have made many friends throughout my adult years that are military families. I don't know how you do it every day and move so often from place to place, but I'm thankful that there are people like you willing to do so for our country. Thank you. I exercised my freedom to vote today. I loaded up the kids and bribed them with Halloween candy so that I could vote. So, here is my crapola picture from a car window of the voting signs.

305/365

2 comments:

Courtney November 4, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

Hope that silly baby turns soon :O) I like what you are thankful for...it makes me teary-eyed! I can't imagine not being a military family :O)

BarbRiley November 4, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

I pray things go well for you on Friday. I will be thinking about ya! Miss ya and I am thankful that my military life gave me the chance to meet you!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP