Sunday, October 31, 2010

304/365

Another lazy Monday! Ben is still in his pajamas. Delia is dressed like a tomboy with pigtails with bows, of course. She wanted to wear her hand me down from Ben red Converse shoes and the only thing I could find to match them was a long sleeved UGA tee-shirt and jeans. I think she would look cute in anything though.

When Ben was sick with his fever, I let him play games on my computer. Well, I started a new era. The boy loves to play games and I'm surprised by how quickly he caught on to using a computer. Show him once and he can do it! So, here he is playing an alphabet game that I found online. He is matching uppercase and lowercase letters. I just love that he loves to learn. Any sites anyone recommends for preschoolers?

305/365

2 comments:

grandmabish November 2, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

VERY creative shot!

Megan November 2, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Hi Laurie! I keep meaning to come on over here and comment :) Your kiddos are so adorable and I love how you journal about your day! We love this site: http://www.starfall.com/

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP