Monday, November 1, 2010

305/365

Happy Halloween! What a busy day. After church this morning, we finally went grocery shopping. One of my least favorite things, but much easier when we divide and conquer as a family.

Next up, both Brent and my parents came up to see the kids dressed up in the Halloween costumes. They looked really cute. Delia is one cute ladybug, for sure. And Ben is one cute T-Rex, I mean one scary T-Rex.

First off was the neighborhood party. It was really nice this year. Pizza, bean bag toss, digging for eye balls in spagetti noodles (yuck), face painting, a parade of costumes. There were a ton of neighbors there.

I get too stressed out about getting the kids ready and whatnot. I can't wait to have my body back. I feel like I am about as slow as a turtle these days! My former self could run circles around the present one. But, eventually the kids were dressed and off we went to the immediate neighbors houses for some trick or treating. We went to about 10 houses or so??? The kids loved it! The first house was passing out raisins, but it definitely got better from there! The kids were really having a blast. I love to see them having so much fun. Ben was so much more outgoing in his T-Rex costume. Really funny to see.

Here are a few pics from this evening. Flashy and all!
304/365

304/365

304/365

304/365

304/365

304/365

2 comments:

grandmabish November 2, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

These are ALL adorable! Halloween is so much work for mom's, and according to this year, for grandma's too !

Courtney November 4, 2010 at 2:03 AM  

I love it!! Wasn't Halloween more fun when we were kids! Sorry I have been MIA lately, life has been getting away from me :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP