Saturday, October 30, 2010

303/365

Lots of changes going on here! Yesterday at Buy Buy Baby, I bought Delia a booster seat for the table. Ben graduated from the high chair when Delia was 6 mos and eating solids, so I guess it is time for Delia to grow up a little too. She needs to learn to sit in her seat while we are out to eat so the training begins at home. She wanted a pink one to match Ben's green booster (there was only one choice when I bought his or it would have surely been blue!).

So, here is D sitting in her new pink booster. This is my second set of booster pics. The first were not transfered from the camera, but erased. :(

In other news, my beloved camera has been checked in to Nikon and has been given the once over. I was right and they were wrong! Both the camera and lens are being repaired and I hope to have them back asap! They haven't told me the specifics, but the camera was a minor repair with minor parts required, the lens a minor repair with major parts required. I'm just happy that I wasn't crazy and did know what I was talking about. I was really beginning to doubt myself and my ability or lack thereof.

303/365

3 comments:

grandmabish October 30, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Sweet little pucker!!! On the first one, I like that lucius light coming through the window

Amanda Norton October 31, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

These are so cute. You are such a GREAT photographer. You can take any camera and get beautiful shots... very impressive. I need to get some booster chairs I guess.. I've been letting mine sit in big chairs some and they always just end up on their knees.

Love red bird too!

Courtney November 1, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

Yay!! So glad your camera and lens are getting fixed :O) I love the shots of Delia in her booster :O) Super cute!! I know what you mean about food photography being so hard! Jen from 365 by Jen has actually written an amazing guest post for my Click It Up a Notch blog all about food photography :O) I am going to post it next Monday. You'll have to check it out for some ideas :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP