Friday, October 29, 2010

302/365

Today was spent at the mall. The kids were surprisingly good. We went to Buy Buy Baby, a new to me store that is a competitor of Babies R Us and is a sister (daughter?) company of Bed Bath & Beyond. I heard that is was better priced than Babies R Us, but I didn't see any savings there to be honest. But, they do take BB&B coupons and will honor them 3 weeks after with a receipt, FYI. I got a few more things for D's room. She may just be moving in before it is 100% complete. I really wanted to make a big deal over the finished product for her, but oh well. Just one of several things lately that aren't exactly going as planned.

So after doing a little maternity shopping with me and a little room accessory shopping for Delia, the kids got to ride the carousel at the mall. Both loved it. Delia looks like she is holding on for dear life, yet enjoying it. And Ben loved riding the tiger. Both taken with the iPhone. I'll post them soon. I hope to catch up this weekend.

302/365

302/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP