Thursday, October 28, 2010

301/365

Well, today didn't have the best start, but it ended on a high note! Delia cried and complained and misbehaved from the time I went to get her out of her room until the time I put her in the carseat, then proceeded to back the car into the 3/4 opened garage door. I am so sick at myself lately for so many irresponsible mistakes....I could really just kick myself.

The kids had their school Halloween parties. Ben's was a breakfast party. He is so shy and clingy at the school parties. It is really wierd. Well, I take that back. At his birthday party at school, he and Charlie were crazy little kids, but today he was very shy and reserved. Delia was acting very strange at her party too. For a little bit, I thought she was sick. She hid her face from everyone and wouldn't let me put her down. This is soooo unlike her. She is usually pretty outgoing at school, but not today. I think our morning just translated into a bad day at school too. She does make for a really cute little ladybug though.

After school, we finally made our trip to the pumpkin patch! Ben helped me pick out a pumpkin for carving (hopefully on Saturday) and Grandma bought each of the kids their own pumpkin to take home. Ben and I did the hay ride (Delia opted out---I think she is afraid of the loud tractor) which was fun. Burt's pumpkin farm is always a fall favorite.

And the high note was dinner with the MOPS group. I love those ladies! Who knew Gainesville would have such a highly concentrated group of kind and supportive women? I always look forward to 4th Thursdays.

I took a few pictures of the kids with their pumpkins when we got home. I forgot to take the camera there. Woops. I just want to know who has taught my son to say "cheese" with pictures. I really hate it.

I'll get around to posting the pictures eventually.
301/365

3 comments:

Shannon Joy October 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

Sorry you had a rough start to the day :(. The pumpkin patch sounds like fun :). Funny about the "cheese". We have a toy camera and my 22 month old walks around with it saying "cheese". I DID NOT teach him that!!!! He should be saying "Look at momma!" LOL!!!

francescbb@hotmail.es October 30, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

Excellent pictures, congratulations!!!

Frank, Barcelona

http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

grandmabish October 30, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

He looks so proud of his pumpkin!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP