Wednesday, October 27, 2010

300/365

Three hundred days! Whoop!

Today was fun. Cinnamon rolls for breakfast which makes for three happy campers. An early lunch/baby shower for a friend, which was also a good time, then over to a friend's house for the kids to play for a while, then to speech for Ben. Once home again for the day, I worked on assembling Delia's bedding and making a mental list (which needs to be transferred to paper) of things left to shop for, make, etc. It is really coming together and I can't believe it has taken me this long to get things done.

I had already taken my photo of the day, but then I came across this little photo op. This cardinal was just chilling out on our front porch. I took the dogs out front to do their thing, then came back inside, grabbed the camera, and luckily the bird was still there. He just looked at me. He watched cars pass by on the street. I took a few pictures and thought that he must be injured since he hadn't flown off yet, so I moved in a little closer and then he flew away. I don't think I've ever been so close to a cardinal before. He was so bright and colorful.

I'll add the picture tomorrow. I'm exhausted. I can never seem to catch up on sleep these days.
300/365

1 comments:

grandmabish October 30, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

WHAT A GORGEOUS BIRD. YOU REALLY GOT A GOOD CAPTURE OF HIM.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP