Monday, October 25, 2010

298/365

Sad, sad day for me! I shipped off my camera this morning and I feel a bit naked without it. Sounds wierd, I know, but it has become such a big part of my life this year. I took a picture of the UPS store this morning with the iPhone, so that will be my picture of the day when I figure out how to unload it!

I have heard it takes a while for Nikon to repair things, so I'm hoping they are quick....and I plan on calling twice a day until I get it back.

I was "that mom" today in Home Depot. I was frustrated about the screws for D's bed frame/headboard and frustration plus kids literally running up and down the aisle do not make for a good time in Home Depot. And of course all 20 people in the store had to come hover where I was looking/trying to determine the correct screw size. And usually about 50 workers ask you if you need help in Home Depot (literally) and there was not a single person in sight this time. I guess no one wanted to be a part of a child abuse investigation. Just kidding there, but for real, I had to go get a cart and strap them in so I could concentrate for two seconds. And since the unborn kiddo has been kicking my insides black and blue.
Everyone needs to chill out. Myself included. Tomorrow is a new day, right? Can't wait for my OB appt to determine if the little kiddo is still breech or not. Fingers crossed!

298/365

3 comments:

BarbRiley October 25, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Sorry you had such a rough day. I hope tomorrow is better :)

Amanda Norton October 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

My Canon Rebel is sitting on the shelf and definitely better than nothing. Please take it and use it!! Can I bring it to you this week?

grandmabish October 25, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

I hope that the baby turns for you real soon. My granddaughter, Rory, turned at the onset of labor, so don't get discouraged yet. BTW...we mom's have all had those shopping traumas. If the others who give you looks in the store, have not had those days, they will have them soon enough ((hugs)) karren

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP