Saturday, October 23, 2010

296/365

The kids were gone around 9am and off on an adventure with Brent's parents. From the phone call I received, it sounded like the kids were having a great time. Sleeping in a train car. I'm sure Ben was in heaven.

I ironed Delia's bedding until the iron literally blew up. It wasn't that dramatic, but it did spark and sputter and then stopped working. I have always hated that iron and I guess it is time to get a new one. Everything breaks at the same time...

We had a couple of friends over to watch the game. It was nice to have a little adult conversation. We had chili and brownies and icecream. Yum. Thanks for indulging with me ladies!!!

So, here is a last second picture of chili. Hopefully, it tastes better than it looks in this picture :)
296/365

1 comments:

Amanda Norton October 24, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

I want some more chili and brownies! Yum yum.

I love the picture of you and Ben. So so sweet. Great capture!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP